1. We had Christmas with Marc's mom and stepdad
2. Then Marc and I had our own Christmas with each other
3. We headed to piggott to see Marc's dad, stepmom, and siblings
4. We celebrated Christmas eve in Little Rock at my grandmothers.
5. Last but not least we celebrated Christmas morning with my parents at their lake house in Greers Ferry
Marc and I made the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls.
which were a lot of work but super yummy!
Marc gets excited about every present he opens!
All in all we had 5 great Christmases. It was a lot of traveling but worth it to be able to see all of our families. Thankfully the past few days we have been able to be home and rest a little. Hope you all had a great Christmas!