Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good News!

So Marc went to the Doctor today and found out that he did NOT break his ankle or tear any ligaments! Yay! Praise God! The doctor said it is an extremely bad sprain and that he stretched some of his ligaments.
This is a huge answer to prayer because I'm not sure we could have afforded more medical bills. I am also very thankful for this considering we are moving in 2 weeks. It should get better if he stays off of it and keeps taking anti-inflammatory meds within the next few weeks! Just thought I would keep you posted! -Michelle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but sprains are definitely worse than breaks. Considering I was in a boot for a month, and in a wrap for over two months. Not cool. But I'll be praying for it!

Remember: RICE
R-Rest
I-Ice
C-Compression
E-Elevation

L.F.