Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Maren's Nursery

Finally! I'm so excited to finally show her room to you. I think it took me the whole 9 months to complete it, but I had a blast doing it. I had pinned so many different things and it turned out nothing like I had envisioned, but I absolutely love it. It makes me so happy when I go in there. I had literally dreamed of being able to do a nursery for several years, so I'm excited that it is complete. I just wish I had a before picture. This room was an extra bedroom/office that was never used. Since it is upstairs, we haven't gotten to use it a ton but when she starts sleeping more through the night we will!

It was definitely a collaborative effort and I had a ton of help completing it. So thank you to all that have helped me complete it!

So here it is!









Here is my little princess on her throne :)


Hope you all like it!




Sources:
Designers: Pam  Designs, Katie Grace designs, and my mom,  J Baker decor and More
Wall Paint Color: Cream in my coffee. Lowes paint
Crib: Walmart.com
Chairs: Flea Market in prairie grove
Big Blue "M": Gift from Katie, found from Daisies and Olives in Prairie Grove, Ar
Dresser/changing table: local Garage sale
Lamps: Flea Market in Prairie Grove
Pillows: Pier 1 Imports
Bumpers and Curtains: Shek Sewing (local friend, email me for her info if you are local!)
Turquoise hutch and drawers: My sisters from her nursery 20 yrs ago
Frames and Mirror: Built by my friend from work, Damon. Idea was from Pinterest.
Prints in frames; Taken from an anthropologie calendar
White Chandelier: Lowes
Glass Chandelier: Flea Market from Clinton, Ar
Iron Gates: Tuesday Morning
Painting: coral behind gates, lamps, hardware, and mirror done by Trace from Angelfish Studios
Photography: Maura Dawn Photography


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Soo cute!! You guys did a great job!!! Love the colors!

Sarah Autry said...

It looks fantastic! Good job Michelle!