Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

fun night out

The other night Marc and I went to a Guster concert at the U of A! We went with our friends, Matt and Kara and had a blast. I had been wanting to go for awhile, but I knew the odds of getting Marc there were very slim. He finally gave in and decided to be young again! It was at the greek theater on campus! It brought back so many fun memories, even though I know we are not that old, it still felt like we were in college again! (On a side note, Marc and I met at college in case you didn't know, so I love to go back and visit where we met!)
While we waited for Guster to start, we went and found our names on the infamous sidewalk! (see pics below) I had found mine before, but this was Marcs first, so of course we took pics! It was really a fun time! Im glad to know we can still be spontaneous!







Sorry for the bad quality




Have a Happy weekend!

0 comments: