Marc and I usually aren't too big on New Years resolutions, but I always feel like I get a fresh start at the beginning of the year. This year I have made a few "goals" not so much a resolutions, but goals. I also have some things that I'm looking forward too!
1. We joined a gym! We haven't been a member of one for about 3 years. It feels so great to be able to workout. I can't run because of the impact it would put on my back, so its nice to have machines to help me be active.
2. We are going on a cruise in March. So I must lose at least 10lbs by then. Seriously its a MUST. Hopefully, the gym thing will help with that.
3. I'm also starting a new hobby this year. I have started taking tennis lessons the past few months and now I'm going to join a league. Tennis will be my new, "old" sport. Old being, its the only thing you can play as you get older other than co-ed softball. I'm pretty excited about this new adventure.
4. I really want to find someone to disciple me. It is so important to have encouragement and accountability in life.
5.I'm excited about doing a new study in community group and leading with Katie.
6. My bff Liz is getting married June 18th! So excited for her and looking forward to her wedding.
7. I will be celebrating 5yrs with my dreamy hubby! Cannot believe how fast time goes by. Wow, I also feel old.
8. I'm excited about my sis graduating and coming to the u of a! I have only been waiting for her for 8 yrs now. We are 7.5 yrs apart, so I'm really looking forward to living in the same city as her. And of course taking care of her her 1st yr of college!
9. I'm excited to learn how to "remain" in the Lord and I want to work on being in constant conversation with Him. John 15:4-5
10. And maybe and this is a BIG maybe try to start a family. I really go back and forth on this one. like really a lot. So don't get too excited moms.
Well those are my 10 things for 2010!
2 months ago