Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The countdown Begins!

I'm officially starting my countdown til our cruise!

We set sail March 20th, 2010. Which is in 2 months! Wahoo. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. So there are several reasons I'm pumped about this cruise.

1- We are celebrating my sisters graduation!
2- Celebrating my dads 50th
3- Celebrating my mom and dads 30th wedding anniversary
4- Celebrating my 5 year!
5- Cruising with my family and 2 of our good couple friends!

We are going on the Oasis of the Seas! It is a brand new boat from Royal Caribbean. It is the worlds largest cruise ship! Our port of calls will be, St. Thomas, St. Marten, and Bahamas. The best part is it is 7 nights!
Wowzers, just look at this thing...









This boat has tons to do on it! Such as:
surfing, rock climbing, zip lining, eating 24/7, shopping, ice skating, aqua theater shows, etc...!
So let the countdown begin... 2 months!


1 comments:

Linds said...

That boat is freaking awesome! You will LOVE those ports of call.. we went to those same ports on a cruise when Drew came back from Kuwait.