Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

22 weeks

I'm officially over half way there! Woohoo. I'm still feeling really good and energetic. Not having hardly any back pain. Over the weekend I think I hit a big growth spurt. I'm starting to actually look preggo verses just chunky. I really love it. I also really love feeling her move a lot. So far Marc has only got to feel her once, which makes me laugh. She is already giving him a hard time. My mom, dad and sister all got to feel her move around and kick this weekend. They loved it. I seriously have no complaints whatsoever about pregnancy. I'm thankful everyday and really have been enjoying each little moment. Next week is the big glucose test, so I'm pretty nervous about that but hoping for a good outcome.  



I went to Little Rock one day last week to spend some time w/ my fam and decided to register at Babies R Us since we don't have one and I didn't know when I would be back to do it. It was a blast. My mom was way more dangerous than I was! Ha. I'm attempting t have my showers a little earlier than normal just in case bed rest does indeed have to happen.




We bought this for Auntie Meg!
Bought a precious swimsuit and cover up for all of her lake trips. That swimsuit is so darn cute in person. It is crochet material and a lacey cover up! :)  


Auntie Meg bought this for her! She is so excited and will be such a fun Aunt.



The BIG news is that we finally decided on a 1st name. Still no middle name, but we do have the first name determined. I will say its what I wanted from the very beginning and could not be more thrilled. I have liked this name for a little over 3 years now. We both agree and feel like it should be her name! I was really trying hard to love other names but was having a difficult time connecting to them. After we get the middle name figured out I will let you all know! Hopefully that won't take another 2 months! :) I'm so relieved she has a name before she gets here. 





7 comments:

Mallory said...

You look great!!!

Carrie said...

Your baby bump is looking so cute!! Isn't it so fun to register for your baby? I pray for you and your precious baby often...what a blessing!!!

Michelle said...

Aww thanks so much! It's all so fun!

Michelle said...

Thank you! Hope you are doing well!

Mindy said...

YAY!! That means I know what her name is and I LOVE it!! I figured you'd end up winning that. :) You look SO cute! Love watching that little girl grow! And can't wait to spoil her!

Linds said...

that bib is awesome!

Amanda said...

I've been out of the blogging loop since having our baby and finally being able to catch up and I am SO happy for you!!!! CONGRATS and you look great!!!