Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Latest Reads

So i'm not a huge reader, and I don't always have the time to read these days, but it is something I like to do right before bed.

Here are some of the ones I have recently read that I have really enjoyed. I'm sure most of you know about this daily devotional, but it is still a favorite of mine.

I'm currently reading this one. It is challenging me in ways I wish it wouldn't. I have a love/hate relationship with it.

I read Jennie Allens book, "Anything" which I absolutely loved. Plus her sister Katie is one of my best friends so I know her and her family. Its amazing and also challenging.

I read "Anything" to gear upfor doing her bible study, "Stuck". I got to do this study before it was ever published and got to give some feedback before it was in book form. Its fun seeing it in real life and doing it again. Each week is over a place we could possibly be stuck in that is hindering our relationship with God. It again is super challenging and is really helping me to think about the things in my life that I need to work on.

My next 2 reads will be these next 2 books. My husband just read this one and loved it. He finished it in like 3 days I think! Love this show so much too!
  

 And I've heard great things about this book, "Unglued" is on my list as well!


Anyone else have any recommendations for me to add to the list?! 

0 comments: