Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Craziness

Sorry it has been a little while since the last post. Our lives have seriously been crazy. We moved in to the new house on Sat, August 9th, we celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Tues, August12, and I left Wed, 13th for NYC. I returned on the 17th and then we had our dear friend, Matt Hartness move in with us. He will be living with us for a little while until his wedding on September 27th! So really I haven't had time to sit down.
In NYC, I went to my best friends, sisters, wedding. It was unbelievable- (will post pics later!) We had a great time. I went with my mom and Heather. We stayed at the Waldorf, which was amazing, We shopped til we dropped, ate yummy food, and saw 2 plays- Wicked & Mary Poppins!
Last weekend, we continued to unpack and get a little more settled in the house. It is starting to feel more like our home now, which is nice! Only one room left to finish! Yay!
This week, our washer died. It also decided to flood the laundry room. I was at home by myself trying to prevent the flood from going into more rooms. Thankfully our neighbors, Ben & Louise came to my rescue bringing me fans and towels. Then Marc and Ben moved it outside- I'm sure the other neighbors were thinking- "real classy." So today we will be going to get a new one! Marc said "I knew you were wanting a new washer, but you didn't have to go to extremes!" Obviously that was not my purpose in doing that one load!
Anyways! We are excited to kick off this weekend with the first Razorback game of the season! Probably one of my most favorite things to do! I love, love the razorbacks! Then after the game we will head to the lake with some friends and family!
So as you can see life is crazy!! Might as well since we have no kids!

1 comments:

kate said...

Woah...I can get on your blog at school! Usually these things are banned. Anyways, exciting news about getting a new washer. I just hate that your laundry room had to go through some issues. And have a blast this weekend at the lake! Maybe we will see you at the game!