Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Cute Parents!

I have the cutest, sweetest parents ever! I'm so proud of them that I just had to blog about it! They will be featured in Little Rock's "Life in Chenal" magazine. My dad will be the featured builder in this edition. I'm so excited for them. I feel that it will give him exposure he needs to continue on in his building business. If you will go to this link: www.jeCunningham.com Then click on "client images", it will ask for a username which is Baker and a password which is 2008. Their house and 2 houses they just finished is featured in the slideshow of pictures. They work so great together, and the outcome is absolutely gorgeous (as you will see in the pictures!) So if you are in the Little Rock area and need a wonderful builder or decorator contact Mark Baker custom homes- 501.529.4567!

1 comments:

Mary Virginia said...

The pics are so great. How exciting! Tell them I said congrats and if we ever make it back to LR, they can build our home! Hope moving is going well, can't wait to see pics!