Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Future day

This week is kids Kamp at church. Kids Kamp is a performing arts camp. Yesterday was future day. As you can see you were to dress up in something you wanted to be when you grow up!

Just for the record I did not dress up. But it did make me think... Am I what I wanted to be... Do I have regrets.... Am I happy with who I am.... What would I change?

As today is my 25th birthday, I would have to say I am extremely pleased with where my life is. I have an amazing hubbie that loves me a ton, I get to work at a place filled with love, grace, and prayers. I have 3 amazing families and really great close friends that I do not know what I would do without! I'm truly thankful for all of the many blessings the Lord has given me!

What about you? What do you want to be when you grow up?




-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: