Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Express


Who is ready for some fall football?!? Oh man I am. This nice weather has really got me pumped up for it. Marc and I watched this movie the other night, and it was incredible. It is based on a true story, and has some great influential stuff in it! I would highly suggest you rent it and watch it with your spouse or significant other. They will absolutely love it.

My favorite part in it is when they choose to play Texas, "the harder team" and you can see how much hatred there is towards them.

Hog fans can definitely relate.
I mean, seriously I have never seen true hatred until I witnessed my 1st game while in college. One of my favorite memories would be that time I went to Austin, TX when we played them and beat them on their own field! WOWZERS, did that feel amazing! It was incredible! Too bad we don't play them this year! Go Hogs!







Yay for SEC football!

1 comments:

The Slonekers said...

Thanks Michelle, I'm always looking for good movie recommendations! I'll add it to our Netflix Cue right now! Hope you are having a great week!
-Chelsea