Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vote!

Hey,
Just wanted you to go vote for one of my old friends from college, Dan Faires! He has entered the DIY's StudFinder competition and is one of 3 semi-finalist!
You can vote everyday during the month of August.

Watch his video below on how to make an awesome "Do it Yourself" craft! it is really cool! I would love to make one some day (of course with my sweet hubby's help!) We all know I should never use a power tool all by myself!
Click here to vote for him!





p.s- Thanks for all the support by joining my blog! I really appreciate it! It's so fun to see my readers. Look, I posted twice this week already! Woohoo, now I just have to keep it up!

Later today I'm off to Little Rock to go see Keith Urban with my fun fam! I'm so pumped, I feel like I haven't been to a concert in forever! I also get to catch up with some fun friends that I haven't seen in awhile. I will be sure to post some pics from the concert.
Have a Happy Weekend!

0 comments: