Thursday, September 24, 2009

For Laughs

Well since my last post was so sad and the past week was so heavy, I felt the need to post something fun and something to laugh at.

Yesterday, I needed to go to the grocery store because I clearly had not been in forever and simply because I plan on cooking my hubby some meals this next week! Get excited hunny. I have starved my poor hubbie the past few months. That is all way off the subject... sorry i must have some a.d.d. today.
While I was looking for a parking spot, I saw some "business in the front and a party in the back." And by that I mean, big time MULLET!
I was thinking to myself! Wow I just got to see one those "people from walmart."
I thought, well this is definitely tweetable, but I definitely can't drive by him again, roll down my window and take a picture. So as I was walking by, he turned his head and I already had my phone out and I just snapped a pic! I can't believe I did that, it was just too good to be true! I seriously didn't know those mullet things were still happening. I thought those were so back in the 90's. Anyways, I was pumped and it made me laugh, and well I needed to laugh! I can't believe I was brave enough to do it.
If you have never checked out this website, you should go right this minute for some more laughs.... Its pretty amazing! Believe it or not, there are not that many people on there from Arkansas, I know...shocker!


The Rippy's said...

I LOVE that website! It is hilarious! Chris told me about it one day and I can't tell you how many hours I spent on it... love it!