Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

For Laughs

Well since my last post was so sad and the past week was so heavy, I felt the need to post something fun and something to laugh at.

Yesterday, I needed to go to the grocery store because I clearly had not been in forever and simply because I plan on cooking my hubby some meals this next week! Get excited hunny. I have starved my poor hubbie the past few months. That is all way off the subject... sorry i must have some a.d.d. today.
While I was looking for a parking spot, I saw some "business in the front and a party in the back." And by that I mean, big time MULLET!
I was thinking to myself! Wow I just got to see one those "people from walmart."
I thought, well this is definitely tweetable, but I definitely can't drive by him again, roll down my window and take a picture. So as I was walking by, he turned his head and I already had my phone out and I just snapped a pic! I can't believe I did that, it was just too good to be true! I seriously didn't know those mullet things were still happening. I thought those were so back in the 90's. Anyways, I was pumped and it made me laugh, and well I needed to laugh! I can't believe I was brave enough to do it.
If you have never checked out this website, you should go right this minute for some more laughs.... http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/. Its pretty amazing! Believe it or not, there are not that many people on there from Arkansas, I know...shocker!
Enjoy!

1 comments:

The Rippy's said...

I LOVE that website! It is hilarious! Chris told me about it one day and I can't tell you how many hours I spent on it... love it!