Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last chance!

Don't forget! Its not too late to enter to win the Kelly Parks CD! I will be drawing on Friday, so you have until noon on Friday to leave me a comment on this post or the other one.
This CD is really incredible and inspirational. She has worked on it for the past 3 yrs and is very talented. You will love it, I promise!

You can preview it on itunes.


Just click on this link!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/to-tell-story/id335948986

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Happy Hump day!

6 comments:

Alexis H said...

Ooooh is this how I enter to win the CD??!! :)

Michelle said...

yes this how you enter!

louise said...

I want to enter!!

Elizabeth French Cooper said...

Me, me! I heart the Yount Happenings blog.

The Slonekers said...

How many times can I enter!? I love it!! Thanks for this fun giveaway, Michelle!!

The Rippy's said...

I always LOVE free stuff!!! And can always use some new music :)