Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday!

So I plan on doing these maybe like once a month because I keep forgetting, but seriously I have a new favorite band at the moment! They are:  Mumford and Sons. I found them a few months ago and can't quit listening to their album.
Folksy, Irishy, bluegrassy. I just can't get enough of them. I really think I should have been Irish because I'm obessed with irish bands. {i know, weird}

You can listen to a song here: Its called The Cave.
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/The+Cave/2BEVFm
If you like it, you can listen to all their songs on grooveshark and the pandora station is quite nice too!

The album is called Sigh No More. Another one of their more popular songs is Called, "Little Lion Man." It is great, but I highly suggest listening to the edited, radio version!

Anyways, hope you enjoy!Happy Monday.

0 comments: