Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest Cooking

I know I posted a couple of weeks ago some pinterest recipes, but I have tried a few more out there and thought I would share some. They have all been pretty delicious. My new favorite thing is when I go to the store and pull up my "recipe" pinterest board and then just buy stuff right then and there to make it. Thanks pinterest for making grocery shopping easier!

Balsamic Glazed Carrots
Recipe Found: Here via Pinterest

 White Pizza Dip!
I made this for a community group get together and it really seemed to be a hit! I thought it was delicious.
Recipe found HERE via Pinterest

 Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Recipe found HERE via Pinterest

Sugar Cookie Bars
My dad made these for me and they were so yummy! I prefer sugar over chocolate.
Recipe found HERE via Pinterest

 7-Up Cupcakes

 Less than 100 calories each. Replace all ingredients on package with 12oz Diet 7-up and bake as directed.
Found on Pinterest.

Are you hungry yet? I am. Let me know if you have any questions about any of this deliciousness!


3 comments:

emily said...

Yum! I can't wait to try the pizza dip.

Ashley said...

The chicken and cupcakes look yummy and simple!!! Thanks for sharing!

Vicki and Don said...

I think I have those exact recipes pinned as well! I've tried a few that I've pinned and so far...loved them! :-)