Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2nd shower

This past Sunday I was overwhelmingly blessed once again with a fabulous shower from several of my friends in NWA. Every detail was once again perfect. I feel so very loved by everyone that hosted and by those that attended.
This was the adorable invite designed by my good friend, Leah.

The goody table! cupcakes, rice crispy treats, brownies, and fruit kabobs.

My beautiful mom and sis! Don't know what I'd do without them!

Amazing hand made banner by Leah. It matched my bumper and curtain fabric perfectly.

Cute painting for the door and that I can use in her room!

All my sweet hostesses!


All of the grandmothers oohing and awing!


I still can't believe these things are for me! I'm so used to throwing them that I feel like I should be helping and not just enjoying :). We got so many great, useful things for sweet Maren. Her room is almost complete now. If I went into labor, I think we have mostly all the necessities we would need to bring her home now! My sweet mother and Marc's step mother helped me a ton this weekend with painting things and helping me finish up several things. We are right at the 2 month countdown, so she will be here before I even know it.

I will have an update very soon on the growing bump and maybe a sneak peak of the room!


1 comments:

Linds said...

I love the canvas that was on the door! SO cute!