Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

7 years strong

Today we celebrate 7 years together! Today we look back over when we said "I do."


Cabo Honeymoon


Today we love each other more than ever. As we look back over the past year, we were tested, challenged, let down, blessed with strength, excited, fearful, blessed beyond belief and most of all grateful for a new life coming soon. It's makes me teary eyed to think back over this past year. So many emotions flood me. Hurt and Happiness all in one. Its difficult to wrap my mind around it all.
One thing you will never hear us say is that infertility defeated our marriage. It for sure made us stronger. It helped draw us closer together in a way I didn't think was possible. I'm so thankful to walk beside this man in life. He encourages me, loves me when I fail him {and just so you know that is A LOT}. I will never claim a "best wife award." ever. He understands my craziness and quirks and he gets me. He truly is my soul mate and I can't believe he chose to do life with me.





Today we get to celebrate each other and our miracle baby that will be here in a short nine weeks. We were also blessed with a baby shower today so we considered that the best gift ever. Thank you to all those have been on our journey with us the past 7 years and especially the last couple of years. We could not do life without our friends and family.


0 comments: