Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy 21st meg!

My baby sis turns 21 today. Seems like yesterday I was pretending she was my very own baby doll and taking care of her like my own.
She literally is the best sis ever. I'm so thankful for how she loves Maren, me and others. She goes out of her way to help us all of the time. I don't know what we would do without her.
I can't believe that she is now grown. Makes me realize how fast time flies.
Meg, thanks for being a truly amazing sis. So glad God gave me a sister. He knew exactly what I needed in my life. You make everyday better and I'm grateful we live in the same town. Thanks again for all that you do for our family.














Happy birthday!

1 comments:

Vicki and Don said...

Hopefully Megan will see this comment when she reads your blog..."Happy 21st Birthday, Megan! Hope you have an awesome birthday and an amazing year ahead!"