Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Newborn Pics

I completely forgot to post all of Maren's newborn pics. I mean she's almost 3 months, but who's counting :)
Our session was super fun and Maura had some creative ideas for our new, little bundle. I think she was 15 or 16 days old, (almost too old for her not to be sleepy enough). The session took 6 hours... yes 6 hours and a lot of patience. Maura was a trooper as well as Maren!













Thanks again to our amazing, sweet, talented friend, Maura.
Which one is your fave? I think the last one is our favorite becaus of her sweet cheeks and because she makes that face everyday when waking up.



*All images are property of Maura Dawn Photography

3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is just perfect!!! Congrats again!! What a wonderful keepsake!!

Nikki said...

I just found your blog and am a new follower. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl...she is adorable!

Vicki and Don said...

I love all these pictures! She is just too cute! Not sure which one is my favorite...the last one and the one on the suitcase, are probably my tops! :-) Great pictures!