Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"I Will Rise"

We sang this song in church on Sunday and then I heard this song on my way home from work today. It brought tears to my eyes thinking about this day! Its absolutely beautiful. Just think- No more Pain! How exciting!

This version is just a slideshow of pics, because I'm not sure if there is a real video for it. If there is I could not find it.
Enjoy, let me know what you think!




2 Corinthians 4:17-18
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Have a Blessed Day!

1 comments:

RachB said...

ummmm. Now I am crying. Balling. Oh the hormones. We sang this at church a few weeks ago too and it gives me chills. I love it.