Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The greatest Weekend!

This past weekend was amazing. I headed to Dallas thursday night with a carload of girls. We got there around 11:30. Most of us were going for one of our friend, Beth's wedding.
Beth and I have gone to school together since Kindergarten all the way through college, so obviously we have known each other for awhile. It was definitely a mini high school reunion. I stayed with one of my best friends, Mare. It was great to be able to catch up with her, we always pick up right where we left off. Our other bff, Jennie stayed with us too. Her and her husband went on the cruise with us, so of course that was fun seeing them again. Entertaining as usual!

love these two!


all of us with the bride! We all graduated together!
Beth is stunning!







my sweet hubbie came! He is such a stud!

obviously!


love her

and her...

and her...

Obviously we haven't all hung out in awhile together, hence the bazillion pics!


I'm truly thankful for such amazing friends! They have been by my side many of times, fun times, and not so fun times. I know I can always depend on them for anything, and I hope they feel the same way. True friends are so important.

2 comments:

Mary Virginia said...

It WAS such a fun weekend! We loved having you all here and can't wait until Jun when we do it all over again! Love you so much!

Elizabeth French Cooper said...

And by June do you mean June 18th?????!!!!!??????

PS. Mare - you in for May 15 shindig in OKC?