Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July fun!

Every year we head to the lake for the 4th! Its always a blast. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at the lake for the 4th. Our friends the Hartnesses came and my good friend Jennie J came as well! It was our cruise reunion. Unfortuantely Justin, Jennie's husband coudn't get off work, but it was still a blast seeing her considering she drove 11 hrs from Austin, Tx. She is so fun and always entertaining! I miss her so much and we wished they lived in NWA!

the boys

Jennie rockin it on the boat!

me, jennie, kara, & meg

The house was full of friends, family and neighbors. We had a great time and had lots of yummy food. We also went to watch a couple of firework shows on the lake which was also super fun.

Hope everyone else had a great 4th of July! Thanks to all those who serve our country and make daily sacrifices for us.


Elizabeth French Cooper said...

Thailand. That's the last time you weren't at the lake. :)