Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

GrooveShark

I love music. I love Itunes, I love Pandora, I love my ipod. I love finding new music too. I may or may not watch vh1 "jump start" in the mornings to see if I can hear a new song. Who knows?
All that too say, I have found a NEW love.
It's called GrooveShark.  It is much like pandora, except you get to choose what you want to listen to. You can make playlists to your liking. It's amazing you should try it out. Oh and the best part, it's all FREE!
So go try it out.
I'm also thinking about posting a song of the week. Please leave me a comment if you think that would be something you would enjoy or like!
Thanks and Happy Thursday!

1 comments:

Kirsten Blowers said...

Been a gooveshark user for over a year! Hoping they come out with an app for the iphone soon!!