Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dove Conditioner






I was kindly given another opportunity to do another review for another awesome Dove product. I received this amazing conditioner in the mail packaged with a free travel hairspray which was a little added bonus! I had the product a few days and was kind of not wanting to try it because I'm pretty picky about my hair care. My hair is very thick, course, dry and takes forever to wash, dry and straighten so I don't like getting out of my normal routine. This hot, humid, summer weather has made it even harder to manage this year. Well I decided I better try it since I was to write about it. First, when I used it I loved how it smelled. It isn't too flowery and it just smells wonderful and clean. Secondly, I could already tell it was intense conditioning by how it felt on my hair. So after I got out of the shower and started blow drying my hair, I could already tell how soft it was. I just started laughing and Marc was like what is so funny. I told him I couldn't believe how soft my hair actually felt and how skeptical I was to try this product. The color even looked different because of how shiny it was. My hair NEVER feels soft, like ever. I get it colored every 3 months, I straighten it every day, and usually blow dry it after every shower. Therefore it is super damaged and not a lot can make it smooth. I use 2-3 other products trying to protect it and make it less frizzy, but now I know they aren't doing squat. After using the Dove conditioner I didn't even have to spray my "heat taming" product on there and it took half the time to straighten my hair because it was already so soft. My hair seriously was so smooth, shiny, and wasn't frizzy at all. I continued to laugh for how much I actually doubted its ability, but now I'm definitely a true believer and will continue to use it. Now I can't wait to go buy the shampoo that goes along with it!
I highly recommend the Dove Intensive repair conditioner if you have damaged and unruly hair like I do! I really wish I would have taken a before and after so you could have seen the difference that it really made.
I've even had a Brazilian blowout, which was absolutely amazing and this reminded me of what my hair felt like after that. Seriously it's Incredible!
The best part is that it is super affordable and you can get a coupon by clicking the link at the end of this post! I know I will be getting that coupon to purchase the shampoo now.

What is something that bothers you about your hair?
Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.

0 comments: