Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I know I'm a couple days late, but still wanted to give our amazing moms a shout out!
I thankfully was able was able to spend mothers day with my mom. It was great. All four of us got to spend time on the lake on Saturday, then went to church together Sunday.
I'm so thankful for my my mom. She inspires me all of the time. The many different hats she wears are incredible. I'm not sure how she does it. All I know is that she is one strong woman. I can't imagine not having her in my life. She is the best, she has always made birthdays and holidays so special for all of us. We wanted to make this one special for her! My sister and I secretely took some pictures for her from a local photographer (more on this later). She has begged us since I was a senior in high school to take some for her. So we did, and we did it at the U of A since we will have both attended there. It was so great watching her open the framed pictures to add to her collection!






adding to the wall of me and megan

aww

isnt she so cute?




Last weekend we were able to cook dinner for Marc's mom, Brenda. Although it was for her birthday, it was still a blast to have them over and spend some time with her and keith. We are so thankful to have them in Fayetteville with us. They feed us a ton, so it was well overdue for us to have them over.

Don't worry, Marc took her to church and out to lunch this past sunday!
I just wan't there to capture the moment. Ha!



Unfortunately, we were not able to spend time with Deanne (marc's stepmom) on this Mothers day, but we did send a card! And this is lame, but this is the only pic of her that I could find.
She is at her daughters wedding.



We are so blessed to have 3 amazing mothers in our lives. Each of them are unique in their own ways and we love them for who they are. Thanks moms for raising us and helping us be the best we can be! We love you!

Love,
Marc and Michelle

0 comments: