Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pictures for Mom

So remember how I said my sis and I took some pics for my mom for mothers day? Well we had the lovely Kristin Hartness do a mini-session with us. We headed to the U of A at Old Main for some pics. I'm so glad we chose this location, because I graduated from there and my sis will be a freshmen there this year. I just can't even believe it. We are 8 years apart, so I have waited a long 8 years for her to come join me in Fayetteville, and I couldn't be happier she chose the U of A. I'm sure I had nothing to do with this decision! Ha. Sorry mom.

Anyways, here are some shots we chose from our session!












Thanks Kristin for a fun session and doing great job. My mom was so thrilled when she received these for her mothers day present! Check out Kristin's website: http://kristin-j.com/

1 comments:

Elizabeth French Cooper said...

Super cute! love them!!