Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rustic Glam baby shower

I completely forgot to post about this shower that I helped host for my friend Aubrey a few weeks ago. The infamous Katie Henry outdid herself once again with the planning of a  perfect shower for Aunt barbie (that is what most kids call her!) Baby Shepherd will be here soon, so it was a blast showering her before he gets here. I have known Aubrey for years. We grew up at Fellowship in Little Rock, she is the main reason I was a pi phi, she and Josh are in our community group and she has been my hair stylists for over 7 years now! She is an amazing person and I'm so thankful to have her in my life.










It was a blast to be a part of this amazing shower and I can't wait to meet baby Shepherd soon!

1 comments:

Mark and Tory Lewis said...

Loved looking at your baby shower pics. That was one fancy baby shower!!!when I was looking at the other bloggs you followed, I saw Kelly's Korner. Kelly is married to one of Marks cousins. She is really a neat lady!!! Small world...
Take care and it was fun to hear how you are doing. You look great as always!!

Diane Lewis