Saturday, October 15, 2011

patio revised

This summer we stained our deck and since then I had been looking for the perfect furniture to fit our small space. Well I found the perfect set for the perfect price from I love the color and how well it fits. Before I had a table that was way too big so we sold that. Now we can have several people over and enjoy being outdoors. What I love most is that it has become my favorite place to read after I get home from work. The past few weekends we have really enjoyed sitting out there at night just hanging out.

So what do you think from the before and afters?


Elizabeth French Cooper said...

How cute! I love it!! I will come over and sit outside with you!

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT!! Can I please come sit out there and have a cup of coffee with you SOON??? :)

Lindsay said...

Looks awesome!

Jeremy said...

Did Marc use an insecticide sprayer to stain the deck? If so, that is an awesome idea.