Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas #3

Next up was our 3rd stop. It took place in Little Rock (my hometown). On Christmas eve we got to go to the Christmas eve service at our church. This was the first time we have been able to go to one in several years. It was a candlelight service and just beautiful. It was a great reminder why we would be celebrating the very next day.
my fam. Love them!
(self-timer pic is the reason for the awkward angle and the reason the boys heads are cut off)

moms beautiful tree... and the ridiculousness underneath it.

Meg: the pride and joy of Christmas morn.

Mom opening her surprise gift from me and meg. We took a pic sitting on santas lap.
It was definitely her favorite gift...
See in this pic to the left. It was a framer.
 this was dad opening one of his 20 shirts he received for Christmas. It got humorous after the 3rd one.

moms for real favorite gift. She must have been good this year.

my boys. Doesn't Lou look so cute?

and the aftermath...

my sis and my Nana.

We had a fabulous Christmas. I wasn't near as sad as I thought I would be and I will forever be thankful for that. I had no emotional breakdowns or freak outs. I consider that a huge win. I'm continually thankful for Gods grace that has protected me throughout all of the Holidays.

Hope you all had wonderful Christmases as well.

0 comments: