Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy birthday mom

Happy Birthday to my amazing mother! She is one of the most thoughtful, loving, sacrificing people I will ever know. She also looks absolutely incredible for her age. Although she would kill me for sharing her age, I promise you wold be surprised because she looks so much younger. I just hope I look as good as her when I'm her age or at least inherited the "young looking" gene.
Anyways, thanks for being there for me for my whole life, but most importantly the past 2 years. She is the one that would whisk me away on a fun trip when she saw I was sinking into a depression. She is the one that always said it would be ok no matter what happens. I hope one day I love my kids as well as she has loved me and my sister. 
A clairisonic face brush to keep that skin flawless....



Her own mini cake from ricks, her favorite.



Easter Sunday!




Thanks for everything! Looking forward to the next chapter with you as a grandmother!

0 comments: