Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Dads Day

Happy belated Fathers Day to all of our Dads!
I was able to see 2 out of our 3! I was at home again in Little Rock so I got to spend most of the day with my sweet dad on the lake!
First, I made him some breakfast brunch! The menu was: bacon, blackberries and yummy baked french toast!

best boat captain ever!

Thanks dad for being so great. I don't know where I would be without you. You are one amazing husband and father. Thanks for raising me in such a loving home. I promise to never take that for granted.


Marc went home to Northeast Arkansas to see his dad. His dad has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's so I think it was very special and important for him to be there with his dad. He was also able to help do some work on their farm, which I think was fun for him to get his hands dirty!
Their most favorite thing to do together is HUNT!!
We love you Nick! Stay strong and know that we are praying for you. You are such a wonderful dad and father-in-law.


This pic is from their hunting trip together this past November~



We were both able to see Bear, Marc's second dad! He helped raise Marc into the man he is today. He was the one to always take Marc things that he had forgotten such as his backpack, etc. Although, Marc still loses things, we both still love him! Ha! Bear and Brenda (Marc's mom) both live here in NWA at our old house. We are so thankful to have them close by. They mean so much to us, especially LOUIE! He loves them way better than Marc and I. They are the best dog grandparents ever. I can't imagine how spoiled our kids will be. Louie is smitten with Bear.




obviously!




We love you Dads!

0 comments: