Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Weekend 2010

After Megs graduation we headed to my favorite place ever... THE LAKE!!! Ahh I can't get enough of that place. I have grown up there most summers of my life and just love it. I have the greatest family and friend memories from there and could not be more thankful. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at the lake for memorial weekend.
And this one was no different...
Marc and I attempting to surf together!




I. heart. skiing.

and love spraying other boats (i knew them by the way)

just a tad out of breath






me and my beautiful momma


We all had a blast minus a few pop up showers here and there. We ate some great food too. One thing we had was breakfast casserole. I love making this for a house full of people.
If you have company or a holiday this is a great recipe. Marc's step mom gave me this several years ago and it it definitely one of my faves!

Ingredients:
8 eggs
6 slices of bread (cubed & enough to fill the bottom of the pan)
1 1/2 cups of milk
1lb of mild sausage (i like jimmy dean maple flavor)
dash of salt and pepper
1 C shredded cheddar cheese

-Brown sausage.
-Spray pan w/ Pam
-Place cubed bread to cover the bottom of a 9x13 dish
-Mix eggs and milk together.
-Place browned sausage over bread. Pour egg/milk mixture over sausage. Cover top with cheese.
Cover and store in fridge overnight.
Bake at 350 for 30-40min or until eggs aren't runny.

Hope you like it! Once you make it the first time its easy breezy the second time.
Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!


0 comments: