Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hog Wild Graduation

I headed to Little rock last Wednesday night to help my mom throw a fun graduation party for my sis! I called up my friend Katie to see if she could help us throw some things together for a fun Hog party. Since Meg is coming to the U of A, we thought that would be a fun theme. Katie definitely out did herself on the extra special details for Meg.
Check out all the fun details of the party on Katie's new site HERE!
She is so talented and I'm so excited for her that she is starting her own business. Take a look and I promise you will be impressed!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Weekend! I know I did at the lake!

1 comments:

Vicki and Don said...

Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun! Love what Katie came up with! I've been reading her blog for a while after you posted sometime ago about hers...love, love, love what she does for parties! :-)