Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Six

Years is how long I have been married to the most amazing man ever!
I can NOT believe it. I know everyone says this and it is all cliched, but seriously where has the time gone? Just this anniversary I have started to ask myself, "what were we thinking getting married so young?" I mean seriously, that was crazy. We were only 21 & 22 and thought we knew everything. Although it does sound crazy getting married that young, I don't regret a single minute of it.  I've never ever wished we would have waited longer to get married. We've had some incredible times together and have basically "grown" up with each other.




As I think back over this past year and how it has not been the most pleasant of years, I do think about how much more I have fallen in love with Marc. I did not think that this was possible, but I cannot tell you what it does to you going through something difficult and having someone that loves you regardless by your side. We understand each other more than we ever have. We are a team. We will continue to fight through our battle by each others sides. He encourages me, respects me, leads me and supports me always.
I'm grateful and I'm blessed. I don't know where I would be without him.
I love you!



1 Corinthians 13:4–8a
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (NIV)

3 comments:

kate said...

Happy anniversary to one incredible couple!!!

MACY said...

sweet!more wonderful years to come!

Elizabeth French Cooper said...

Ack!! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot! Happy, happy anniversary! Love you guys!