Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Book List

This is what I have been reading this summer...

 I know most of you have heard about "Heaven is for Real" but OH MY, it is wonderful. I loved, loved it. When I was at the beach, it seemed that everyone was reading it and talking about it. It is written really well and very easy to follow. I know some are skeptical, but I'm definitely a believer.


"Jesus Calling" is a daily devotional that I read daily. It has simple reminders that God wants us to find peace in his presence and a reminder to walk daily with Him. LOVE it! Get it, it will not disappoint. I go no where without it, and there is even an APP for it.

This book was written by one of my very best friends dad. He is very knowledgeable and a great writer. I'm only halfway done with this book and really enjoy it so far. It's encouraging and challenging all at the same time. I would highly recommend it to anyone.


This book was just given to me by a friend, I'm trying to finish the other one before I start it, but I'm really excited to start reading it. I've heard awesome things about it and can't wait to get into it. I would love to know if you read it and what you thought about it!

Anyways, just thought it would be fun to do another book list! There are just so many good ones out there! The funny thing is, I'm really not even a reader. Ha! Although, I feel like my brain will turn to mush if I don't do something that is semi-effective and productive. So I'm reading more. Maybe I like it now because I'm not being forced to or having to take a test over what I read. Anyone else feel like that?

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments: