Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Celebrating the 4th

We had a fantastic time celebrating the 4th with some of our friends that came in from Austin and some of our other good friends from Fayetteville. We went to Greers Ferry and stayed at my parents lakehouse (which is in Central AR) for several days. I was able to have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off which gave me a ton of time there. I absolutely love the lake and appreciate any time I get there!
 I grew up with Jennie and we have remained really good friends throughout our college/adult life amidst all the long distance over the years.It was great getting to catch up with them. She is always the life of the party, so there is never a dull moment when she is around. We love how she makes us all laugh. 



Marc and Matt decided to be hilarious and ski together. It definitely became more of a competition about who could go the furthest.



The 2 favorite men in my life!



This is what happens when we make them take a picture...



It was such a great Holiday and a great time with our friends and family. We are thankful for all those who serve our country. Hope you all had some great time off as well.


0 comments: