Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Football and Fall Y'all

Happy first of September. Can I just tell you that I'm super excited about the time of year that is coming up!

First of all I'm excited about this starting in just 1 day...
I love SEC football.

 I heart the Razorbacks big time. I unfortunately do not heart the ticket prices enough to pay big $$ to go attend these wonderful games. Sometimes we ge free tickets from lovely people, which always is nice, but this year will be a shot in the dark to get any since we are supposed to be so awesome... I guess we will just have to wait and see about that.



 Secondly, FALL is right around the corner. I can't wait for cooler temps and pumpkin inspired food and drinks all around me! Probably my most favorite time of the year ever.
This year I'm going to attend my first ever corn maze! Obviously it is awesome since it is shaped like a razorback. If you live in NWA you should check it out. http://site.ozarkcornmaze.com/



Only a few more days till I can get one of these!

Happy {almost} Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

WOO HOO!! I'm so pumped up for Fall as well!! Let me know when you need a Starbucks date for one of those pumpkin spice lattes! We could even share a slice of their awesome pumpkin bread. :)

Elizabeth French Cooper said...

Aww! This makes me want to be there it enjoy it with you!!