Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Meg!

Today is my little sis' birthday! I can't believe how old she is. I feel like it was just the other day that I named her and had her bassinet in my room like she was my very own little babydoll. I was so proud the day she was born. I think my parents were glad the day she was born too, so I would  not turn out to be a pathetic, only child who had imaginary friends. (I had two...yikes I must have been bord). Being that we are 7.5 years apart, we didn't have a ton of time together at home. We had 2 completely different lives at home. I left home when she had just finished 4th grade, and now she is graduating. WOW, I can't even believe it. I'm so excited she has chosen the UofA for college. (i had nothing to do with this choice of course...wink, wink.) I mean I have only been waiting 8 years for her! Ha. Sorry mom.
Anyways, back to the birthday girl. I'm truly thankful to have such an amazing sister. We have really become close the past few years and I'm way excited for next year. Although, I'm sure she will be extremely too busy for me.
So for her birthday, I decided to go to Little Rock this past weekend and surprise her. I had one of her friends take her to lunch and then I met them there. While she was ordering I came up behind her and surprised her! She couldn't believe it. Then on saturday dad took us to the races. Well as you can see, they were the big winners, and mom and I were not. Oh well, I guess it was her birthday!





We then took her to Kobes for dinner where her friends were waiting to surprise her.
She had no clue, obviously.





Then dad made his famous pancakes for breakfast on Sunday! Yummy.



So Happy Birthday Meg! We Love You!






0 comments: