Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Journey over the Holidays

I'm still here! I feel like it has been forever since I have done a post. We were away all during the Holidays. We Loved being able to see all of our families and having almost 2 weeks off work. It was amazing. Our journey of the Holidays started the Sunday before Christmas and did not end until the day after New Years. It was exhausting, but always worth it. Marc and I did Christmas with his mom and step dad in Fayetteville on Sunday, we then did our Christmas Monday night together. Tuesday, December 23rd we drove to Little Rock. We had Christmas with my grandparents and extended family on Christmas eve, then with my parents on Christmas morning. Christmas afternoon we drove to Gideon, MO to visit Keith's (Marc's stepdad) family, then on to Piggott that night. We arrived about 11:30. The day after Christmas we celebrated with Marc's dad side of the family. Then the day after I went to little Rock and Marc stayed in Piggott to hunt. (we do this every year and both love it!)
For New Years we went to my parents lake house and some of our friends met us there. It was super fun and relaxing! We played lots of cards, went 4-wheeling, and shot skeet!
I will let the pics speak for themselves. These were all my faves!

0 comments: