Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 100th Post!

I can't believe it! This is my 100th post. My first post was on January 11, 2008. It has taken me quite awhile to get to this.
I started blogging originally to keep our family and friends updated about our lives, but then I wanted to start documenting our lives because Marc and I don't always have the best memory. I realized I couldn't remember what I had done for my birthday the year before, and so it was time to keep up with what was going on. I also wanted to make sure and document what the Lord is doing in our lives and it to be a testimony to others. Although, our life seems pretty steady at this time, I know we will go through ups and downs and this is such a great way to tell our story.

In honor of this 100th post and as a thank you to all of my followers that actually read this blog, I'm going to have my very first GIVEAWAY! Yep that's right!

I will be giving away a NEW Kelly Parks CD! Kelly Parks is an amazing singer, I work with her husband at church and used to work with her. She has worked on this album for the past 3 yrs and it is really great. It is called, "To tell the Story." She wrote all of the songs but one, only because it is an old hymn.

So to enter this giveaway, all you have to do is become a follower and leave me a comment! I will have a drawing one week from today!
Have fun! And thanks for reading my blog!

6 comments:

Linds said...

sweet! I've been meaning to get this at church and keep forgetting!

Sarah Ward said...

I actually love reading your blog! Check everyday for new updates!

I hope to win!!! I love giveaways!!:)

kate said...

Happy 100th post! Maybe I can see you before your next milestone at 200 posts! :)

the Fords said...

im already a follower, can i get in on this? she is amazing!
congrats on your 100th!! that's amazing, you are sooo much better than me. we are coming to rogers next weekend so you should come see us and parker.

oh little leah said...

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Cara said...

Yay! 100 posts! I wish we didn't live so far from each other but it is fun to read your blog. Please let me know when you are down in DFW next. Miss ya!