Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Field Agent



What is Field Agent? Well you might have seen me post a link on facebook about it yesterday. It is the 1st app that PAYS you!!! Yes, you heard me right, you get paid to do different jobs.
I'm so excited to tell everyone about this amazing App! I have had to keep secret about it, because it has been in the works for awhile. If you don't have an iphone, you might re-think about getting one. This app could actually make you enough $$ to pay the extra $$ per month that it costs.
The way it works... A client creates a job....an agent accepts and completes the job...client and agent are happy! Jobs are listed all over and determining where your location is determines if they are available. You have to get them quickly before other agents reserve them. It is like a really fun game! The jobs consist of surverys, pictures, price checks of items at different walmarts, etc.
I'm so proud of Marc's company. They have all been working extremely hard on this project. The New York Times actually contacted them yesterday about it and wanted a statement. I think they were impressed!
They just launched the app a few days ago and haven't even begun the actual marketing for it yet and they already have thousands of users.




So what are you going to do today? Go download Field Agent at the App store!!! Or go buy an iphone and then download it. Oh and did I mention the App is FREE!

If you want more information about it, check out the website at: http://www.fieldagent.net/
If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment or email me!



0 comments: