Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Graduation!

Well my little sis is all grown up. As you know last wednesday we threw her a fun graduation party/lunch with all of her friends. It was a blast. Here are a few pics from it in case you didn't see them on Katies blog.





Katie really did out do herself with helping us. It turned out amazing and the girls really loved all of it.

This was my mom and dad's favorite part-
SAWYER!!!

seriously- melt.my.heart.



Then on friday she had the actual graduation. She was the 14th graduating class from Little Rock Christian with 107 in her class, side note- I was the 6th at that school with 55. Needless to say I felt really old and had a flood of memories come back from mine.  It makes me realize how fast time flies by. I felt like I had just been there where she was sitting. I seriously can't wait for my 10 year reunion. My class was soo close and I miss all of them so much.



Ok I know I sound like her mother, but I did help raise her and I'm truly so proud of her for not only finishing school, but doing it with honors. She also has had to go through a whole bunch of crap this year, which I know can't be easy especially being a senior. She is so strong and grounded. I'm so thankful she will be coming up here next year and we can finally live in the same city again.
If you need a babysitter next year, she will be a great one!

CONGRATS MEGAN!
I love you tons and you are such a wonderful sister.

0 comments: