Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Party Pretzels

Here is the recipe for those pretzels I made for Kara's shower.

First I went to hobby lobby and bought these candy wafers.
They have all different colors, small bags and large bags.
I also bought large pretzel rods from the grocery store.

 I placed the wafers in a microwavable safe bowl to melt them.
 I tilted the bowl, rolled half of the pretzel in the vanilla mixture, then sprinkled the sparkly sprinkles on them!

 I placed wax paper on top of a cookie sheet and placed them there to dry.

You can buy the plastic wrap and tags at hobby lobby as well which
make a great party favor for any type of party.
Since the Super Bowl is coming up, you could make them with white and green, or white and yellow depending on who you are cheering for! These are super easy and fun to make!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Linds said...

cute! just wanted to add that you can get white chocolate almond bark at walmart in the baking section and then add food coloring. might be a bit cheaper than the stuff at hobby lobby. we use it all the time to do dipped pretzels at christmas.

Mary Virginia said...

These are SOO cute!!!