Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chic bridal shower

Sorry for my lack of posting... Not a ton going on in my world other than being pretty sad for my friend and I just don't feel right about posting about all hunky dory stuff.

But I do have another very close friend that is about to get married in a couple of weeks. I'm very excited for her, she has waited a long time to be a bride! I was honored to help celebrate her upcoming nuptials by helping host a shower. Pinterest sure does help make a party look pretty these days. We got most of our inspiration from there and here is how it turned out!






I did the cupcakes and the toppers! That was my contribution.


















I'm so thankful for her! We've known each other since pre-school, but became good friends in college. She also has been living with us for the past couple of months until she gets married since her lease was up. I will miss our before bedtime talks! Although, the good news is, she just bought a house in my neighborhood and I couldn't be more excited to have her so close!
I told her she gets 3 more weeks of being the "princess" and then its all about me again! ;) kidding...kind of.

0 comments: