Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ra's wedding

This past weekend was so much fun celebrating my good friend Rachael. I know I've done a couple of posts on her now, but we have gone to school since pre-k al the way through college. Now she lives in my neighborhood. I was so honored to be a part of her big day this past saturday. She was the most beautiful and calm bride. I couldn't believe how chill she was the whole week before and the day of.
Her wedding was gorgeous and she had some really fun things at it.

I made her pose like this, she loves senior pics.

they have always towered over me...

My friend Jennie came in from Austin! She also did my hair makeup. I wish she lived here soo badly. And my sis looks way too old and gorgeous!

My whole fam with the bride!

She had a sno cone booth! Endless "Shave the Planet." I thought this was super creative. The groom is obsessed w/ sno cones and they spent a lot of their dates there. They were delicious. I many have had 2! 

Photo Booth fun!

Pi Phi Sisters

Old college friends! She cooked a lot of meals for these boys!

And away they went in a golf cart! She loves golf carts! They were actually staying at the hotel where the reception was so they didn't really need to go anywhere. Also, if you look behind the golf cart you can see a lantern lit. These were Chinese lanterns they set on on fire and they all floated away in the air as they drove away! It looked awesome, minus a
few people almost catching on fire.

It was such a fun wedding. She had a fabulous band along with a cookie and cake bar,  which I failed to get a picture of. I was having so much fun catching up with people from all of my different walks from life. There were high school friends, college friends and lots of current friends. It was so great catching up with everyone, it definitely made my heart happy. I'm also so happy for Rachael and Zach and starting their new life together.


0 comments: