Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

One big update!

So I realized I have not been updating about our lives lately. And since the blog is about whats "happening" with the Younts I thought it might be time!
Here is what our month of May looked like!


Meg came to visit us and Sawyer- She is definitely ready to be an aunt!



She got him to almost smile- she is such a natural!


See-Not so ready... Sawyer=scared!


Precious- we love him lots




A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to go to Dallas with some old college friends for Isabel's birthday. We had a blast catching up and hanging out!








We got pampered at the spa all day for her birthday!
AMAZING





We celebrated Leah's birthday! Happy 23rd!



Some besties!





And then there was Memorial weekend at the lake! Definitely one of my most favorite things ever to do. There is nothing like that 1st weekend at the lake to kick off summer!


Meg and Marc


Hartnesses






Marc playing with a snake that he shot.


loving life






My boys- this is their favorite Sunday afternoon activity!


So that was our May... it was super fun. Our fun isn't over yet, we leave for our cruise on Sunday morning and we cannot wait! I love me a vacation! I will show pics as soon as we get back!

0 comments: