Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hubbys new home

Last week marc moved into a new office building. This new building is absolutely incredible. This new building has also consumed lots and lots of his sweet time. He was there 2 nights til 10pm last week and was there All day on Saturday putting together desks and such. He has also worked til 10 two nights this week as well. He is actually there right now as a type this.
Although he has spent lots of his time there, I'm so excited for him to be in this awesome building. I also think it shows how dedicated he is to his work. I would say I feel pretty blessed to have such a dedicated man that values his job, and wants to provide for me. If there is one thing I have learned from marc, it would definitely be about commitmet. This man stands by his word... No matter what. I'm so thankful to have a man comitted to me for forever!

Now for some pics of this new home for marc!



Marcs pod/office



Great room



Kitchen



Back deck



Overlooks the lake Fayetteville trail



Hybrid parking - plug ups



Lots of them



If you want a tour, marc is a pro! And I'm getting pretty good at it as well!

Hope you have a happy weekend! Marc and are are off to Branson for some much needed time alone and a mini anniversary trip.


Post From My iPhone

0 comments: