Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby thoughts

This little guy makes me want a baby boy so incredibly bad!


He is cute, cuddly, chubby, sweet, entertaining, and so loveable!






Unfortunately this little guy makes me not want one...

He is a mess. Spoiled, needs tons of attention, sasses me all of the time, throws fits and is just a pure wild child. I have been getting up with him at least once a night (usually more than that) for the past 3 years of my life.

Makes me wonder... Which one will my child be more like. I'm hoping more like Sawyer but thinking more like Louie. Oh well, I guess we will all have to wait and see....


P.s.- Just to clarify, I'm NOT preggers.


1 comments:

Katie (From Passys to Parties) said...

Your blog post sure makes me happy! He loves his Aunt Michelle!